Attarco is committed to providing you low mileage quality imported used & rebuilt engines and transmissions and excellent sales service throughout the entire process. Our imported used engines on average have less than 50,000 miles and are thoroughly pre-tested for compression, pressure leaks & oil pressure and steam washed prior to delivery. Our professional machinists use only the best high quality parts when rebuilding engines & transmissions. Your investment is protected by a limited parts, No Labor warranty for either 12 months or 12,000 miles on our used & rebuilt engines/transmissions. We also offer extended warranties on all of our rebuilt engines/transmissions for a total of 2 or 3 years for an additional fee (please call for more information).
Pre-Testing Process for Imported Used Engines
- Compression – Each engine is compression tested to ensure there is no more than a 10% difference between all 4 or 6 cylinders.
- Leak Down - The cylinder head & block are pressure tested to identify any leaks which would signify a bad head gasket.
- Oil Pressure - Our machinists test each engine for proper oil pressure levels.
Highest Quality Parts for Rebuilt Engines & Transmissions
- New Parts for Rebuilt Engines include: Rod & Main Bearings, Thrust Washers, Pistons, Rings, Oil Pump, Timing Kit, Valves & Assembly Gaskets. We also reground & polish the crank shaft. Your certified mechanic would need to switch all of your external parts from your old engine to the rebuilt head & block (refer to the product description section for more information).
- New Parts for Rebuilt Automatic Transmissions include: Torque Converter, Clutches, Bands and Filters & Rubbers. Your certified mechanic would need to switch your solenoids, wiring & brackets from your old transmission to the rebuilt transmission (check the product description for more details).
Always remember to call us if you don’t see your engine or transmission on our site. If we don’t have it, we will search our nationwide network to locate it and get back to you immediately.